Monday, February 21

No worries, I'm still alive!

via
Yikes, I have really been abandoning this blog here.  I'm sorry blog.  And I'm sorry to all of you too!  I'm not sure what's gotten into me - I think it's a case of too much to do, not enough time, and exhaustion.  It feels like since I've gotten back from Honduras I have been on the GO, GO, GO with no time to relax. 

Do you ever feel like you want to do SO MUCH and there just isn't time??  That is about how I feel right now.  I already have a lot on my plate but there is still SO many things I'd like to do.  It's a constant frustration. 

I kept wanting to post last week but was literally falling asleep at the table.  Between trying to study microbiology and work and getting ready for our next First Tee season, I was up way too late, consuming way too much coffee, and finding myself alseep at the table on top of my lab book with a pen still in my hand.

Yeah, not a pretty sight, trust me.

I have so much to tell you all and even some PICTURES to share with you, but I am too lazy to wait for the photos to upload.  So, I promise to try and share later on this week - because I've been up to a lot...Mary Kay parties, a new haircut, cooking, brunches, microbiology class, and much more!

But first, are there a million things you don't have time for? 

What would you do if you had more time?  Here's what's fighting for time in my life (red things are what I just haven't found time for yet):

* class and lab
* work
* hanging out with family and friends
* running or the gym
* lots of cooking
* time to read my book
* The First Tee
* one day wanting some kiddos and having time to spend with them,
* spending time with hubby
* TV or movies on TV - I haven't watched TV in weeks, I can't even remember when the last time was
* golf
* some kind of group at church like Bible Study or something
* blogging
* many more things I just can't think of

As you can see - I'm already managing to squeeze a lot in, but not effectively.  I could really use a 30 hour day instead of a 24 hour day.  And while we're wishing for the moon, it would be great if I didn't spend 12 hours either traveling to and from work or actually working.  It would free up a bunch of time!

So, after all this griping about lack of time and sleep, I am going to try my very best to blog more often and share some photos of my life these past week or so.

Hope you had a great Monday (especially if you were off like I was)! 

5 comments:

  1. Katrina - I looked up the "First Tee" site. That looks like a really neat organization! By the way, what are you studying towards?

    Danyel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things slow down for you, too! I know exactly what it's like to feel like you're being pulled in so many directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading blogs and blogging myself. I really enjoy yours. Please follow me as well if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started blogging! Really enjoy reading yours. Please follow me too if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady! Thank you SO much for your sweet comments on my blog! I've missed you.

    I can most definitely relate to everything you said. I do think we'd be great friends, and yes, I am definitely struggling lately with baby-making! We are actively pursuing it, yet it definitely is scary and exciting at the same time! I also worry about the financial aspect, but as everyone says, is there ever a "right time"? All I know is that I've been praying a lot lately:)

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....