Friday, September 9

Fill in the Blanks Friday!!

I can't believe it's Friday!!!  Although Fridays make me stressed now because I have a quiz every Friday night in A&P lecture and then a long run in the wee hours of the morning on Saturday and then a quiz in A&P lab later in the morning.  And right about now I always realize how much MORE studying I should have been doing.  Ok, that is my last time complaining about my schedule...promise!

On to Fill in the Blanks Friday with Lauren from the little things we do!!!






1. Somewhere, someone is harvesting the coffee that I will be drinking months from now.  It's important to remember the people who put food on our tables - farmworkers, dairy workers, etc. - and thank them for working harder than most people know how.

2. My goals are my muse.

3. It would suck if the post office were no more because I love getting hand written notes in the mail!

4. My husband's birthday is my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like hiking the Appalachian Trail.  Even if you stay on the "right" path you have to work really hard to get to the top and then you can cruise down the mountain but pretty soon it gets tough again.  However, it all seems easier if you have a lovely group of hikers accompanying you that can share the load and talk your ear off.

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have my entire family live close by, to give up my city job for life in the country, and have big family dinners every Sunday afternoon.

7. A funny thing happened the other day...I was so tired that instead of putting maple syrup on my cereal I accidentally poured it into my already sweetened coffee and then took a big sip of what tasted like liquid candy.  Gross-a-roni.

Have a very Happy Friday 
and keep your fingers crossed that it stops raining over here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely with you on numbers 1, 3 and 6. Especially 6. i would do anything to have all my family and friends within a half hours journey from my house. Alas, they are all over the country/world :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....