We have started to get a bit of things together. We have a car seat, a bouncer, a crib, a mattress, some baby gates, backpack-style baby carrier, some newborn disposable diapers, a few bibs, and two onsies. Oh, and a Honduran soccer shirt! Most of the stuff is used and was given to us from friends. We did buy the bouncer for $15 at a consignment store. I think that's the only thing we've bought. Well, we did pay $50 for the car seat, but it was from a neighbor.
| A few baby things! |
Week 23:
| Lookin' large! |
| Look at that basketball! |
Yup, I just keep growing. I can definitely tell that I have a boy in there - it looks like I swallowed a basketball! Although my arms are looking a little chubby, I don't think I can blame that on pregnancy - I just need to do some arm exercises!
Week 24:
| A bump shot in Jackson Square, New Orleans |
| Hangin' out in the French Quarter with a big belly! |
And I finally gave you a belly shot where my hair is down and I look semi-normal. I actually had make-up that day too! It's amazing how I can clean up.
I will try to write a more detailed post about something pregnancy related at a later date - however, I'm too tired today so it will have to wait. So this is all you get.



Yay, you look great! I'm just a couple of weeks behind you and also having fun collecting baby stuff (lots of hand me downs from friends). We are cloth diapering too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to chat with you about cloth diapering - I feel like I don't know anything! You look awesome too! I can't believe you're still doing crossfit, that's is great!
DeleteI think you're right noone is ever really ready for the baby... I thought I was ready, especially going 15 days past my duedate, but the truth is I think I was just ready for not being pregnant anylonger:)
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing, and I can't wait to hear more:)
You look wonderful! Just like you, but with a basketball. Good for you!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete