So, for now I am linking up with Lauren at the little things we do and playing along with her Fill in the Blanks Friday. If you'd like to link up too, head over to her blog and fill in some blanks too!
![]() |
| {photo by Carloline of Coeur de La: Photography} |
2. This week has been a roller coaster ride. It started out with my Uncle's funeral in Minnesota (very sad), seeing my family (happy), meeting my Uncle's family (special), finding out that I am the #1 Team In Training fund-raiser in the nation for the Marine Corps Marathon (exciting), being bogged down with work (stressful), and being relieved it's almost the weekend (relaxing). A lot can happen in a short seven days.
![]() |
| My beautiful family |
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my running shoes. My work shoes hurt my feet a little so they are no fun. I also love the boots my husband bought me for Christmas but they REALLY hurt my feet, so I wouldn't call them my favorite.
![]() |
| These were my shoes when they were new - now they are dirty and not so pretty |
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my Care Bear. Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic. However, I've had this Care Bear since I was like three and how can I possible throw him away? No, I do not sleep with him anymore, but he sits on my bed every once in a while.
![]() |
| This is what he must have looked like YEARS ago, I can assure you mine is not quite so nice looking! |
6. My favorite person is...I can't just pick one, how rude would that be? On the list would of course be my husband, parents, sisters, nieces, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. I definitely don't want to choose one person over everyone else.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say, "I love to daydream about ___________________." Feel free to fill it in!
Have a wonderful weekend -
hope it fun, fabulous, and not in the 100s!








i love to daydream about having children!
ReplyDeletegreat blog & i am sorry about the funeral.
www.livelovemoonsun.blogspot.com
Great answers! I love that dress! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteheathergalawhat@yahoo.com
www.kalenggets.blogspot.com
I am so sorry for your loss! Most definitely thinking about you!
ReplyDelete