Tuesday, July 10

Big Surprise!!!

No, I didn't have my baby.  I am in Vegas right now so that would be a very bad thing. 

However, I have another big surprise.

While I have been happily blogging over here, I have actually been working behind the scenes are re-doing my Maple and Mud blog.  Yup, remember that other blog that I own and have neglected?  I really wanted to update things and to create a blog that really expressed what I was blogging about and what I plan on blogging about in the future.

So, I worked with the amazing Emily White Designs and she created a beautiful blog for me!  And I LOVE it!!!  What does this mean?  Well, I decided that I would have Maple and Mud be my main blog and from there create pages for Spots of Happiness and running (I haven't created those pages yet but they are in the works) and baby stuff and things like that.  I spent some time thinking about the design and what I wanted and I hope you love it as much as I do. 

I really wanted to combine all my blogs into one but that was a bit out of my price range right now so my other blog entries are staying put, but I'll be blogging over a Maple and Mud from now on.  I'm sorry to keep switching back and forth!  I promise this is the last of that.  On the new blog I have an RSS feed which mean you can sign up and receive my blog entries in your email.  And if you are a follower on this blog and still read my blog, you can easily become a following on the other blog (if you aren't all ready).

So, stop on by and let me know what you think about the new design!  I hope you love it as much as I do!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Just subscribed over there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - thanks! Glad you like it. I hope people head over there or I'll just be blogging to myself!

      Delete

Your comments make me smile....