Friday, June 17

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's been ages since I've participated in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday, so I decided today was as good a day as any to join up.  If you'd like to link up - visit the little things we do!

1. The last movie I saw was The Fighter (at the movie theater) and No Strings Attached (from Netflix). I love movies but don't get a chance to watch them all that often.

2. I want to finish reading The Hunger Games because I am completely addicted.  I can barely put it down - so amazing!

3. Surprises are wonderful when they come in the form of gifts, extra hugs, small little demonstrations of love and friendship, etc.  They are not fun when they involve things like singing gorillas in tu-tus coming to the restaurant where you work and singing happy birthday (yes, this is what my friends did to me for my 16th birthday).

4. The best accessory is a nice belt or pretty headband.  I am not into accessories myself, although I love them. I just don't have the money to spend on accessories seeing as I haven't been able to update my wardrobe in two years.  But I'd love a nice belt or headband with flowers on it.

5. My favorite warm drink is hot chocolate.  At least that my favorite special warm drink.  I drink coffee every day and that's a warm drink, but I don't classify that as my favorite because I have it all the time.  I love a nice, think hot chocolate with peppermint sticks and some marshmallows.

6. My favorite cold drink is Orange Julius that my mom used to make us as kids.  It was a super special treat and I still love it today!

7. Currently loving training for my marathon.  I haven't loved running this much in years.  I love running in honor of my uncle and I just love the way it makes me feel strong (even if my shins feel like they are going to break).

So there you have it.  I hope everyone has a great weekend - any special plans???  
I am hoping to get at least ten minutes of relaxation in and to make some pina colada cupcakes for book club!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I am so happy that your marathon training is going well! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the gorilla in a tutu was not a fun surprise (for you) but it certainly made you always remember your 16th birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....