Thursday, June 30

Pile of Craft

Sweet Pepita baby clothes!!

 Last weekend my friend Sarah and I headed into Baltimore to visit our friend Shannon at her craft booth, Sweet Pepita.  Shannon makes baby clothes out of vintage t-shirts and organic cotton. 

They are amazing.

I happen to own my own shirt, yet have no baby.  Weird, right?  The shirt has a picture of my tattoo on it though and I just couldn't pass it up.  It wouldn't be there by the time I have kids, so I snatched it up (three years ago!). 

If I wasn't so bad at reading addresses and getting my numbers mixed up we were have arrived at Pile of Craft much earlier - except I wrote the address down as 2064 when it was really 2640.  Yeah - big mistake.  Trust me, in Baltimore City, 2064 is not the best block to be at.  We figured it out eventually though.

We finally made it!!


The craft fair was fun and I picked up a fun headband (I've always wanted one of those headbands with a flower) and a baby shirt for my neighbor that is having her baby this week.  It was a Muffin Man shirt - too cute.

I used to be so much more photogenic - now I just look like a boy.


After spending all our money and monopolizing Shannon's time, we headed outside to eat some grilled cheese from the grilled cheese truck.

Grr Che - get in my belly (for a very expensive price)

Double yum.

You are delicious - I want to gobble you up - and I will.


This is why I continue to look chubby in all my photos - even running 30 miles a week isn't helping me when all I do is shove yummy grilled cheese in my mouth. 

But it was delicious - sharp cheddar cheese with a juicy tomato.  Impossible to pass up.

Although I was suppose to be packing for our big move (more on that later), I successfully postponed that until a later date.

Craft fairs are so much more fun than they were when my mom and aunt dragged me to them as a kiddo (sorry Mom)!!

1 comment:

  1. You do not look chubby, girl! But I do understand the whole running + eating more mentality. I do it ALL OF THE TIME! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....