Soy Joy Bars - especially Strawberry flavored
Yum, these are sooooooooooo good. I randomly bought them at the grocery store on Saturday becasue they were a dollar each, but it turns out that I LOVE them. They are like a cookie, but maybe a bit healther. I ate all three in three days and I am waiting anxiously until Saturday when I can buy them again. Tasty little boogers.
Shredded Wheat - Plain
I know that that picture looks like dead grass or something, but for some reason I love shredded wheat. Of course I pile on loads of fruit (like blueberries, bananas, kiwi, etc.) and add some maple syrup, but they are quite tasty. I've been on a shredded wheat rampage, until today when we ran out of milk. They are a bit dry to eat alone, although I did. Shredded wheat, you are my breakfast of choice.
The Blind Side - the movie
I love this movie! My bus friend and I decided to institute Watching Movies Wednesdays on the bus - so I brought my little DVD player and this movie. We got about 30 minutes into the movie and my battery died. Yeah, so much for 6 year old DVD players that survived two years in the dust bowl of Honduras. I guess the battery doesn't have as much power as it did. I hope we get another one soon so we can finish the movie!
My Hubster - of course
| This is an old picture (2006) - look at how young we look! Him especially! |
Oh hubsters, you make me a better person. And put up with my crazy running schedule. And fold all my clean clothes (and put them in the wrong drawer) and empty the trash cans. You are loved dearly.
The Gold Cup - Honduras
Honduras has made it so far in the Gold Cup and I am so happy. Tonight they play Mexico and I am hoping they win. Mexico is pretty good this year though, but I know Honduras can do it! If they win then they play the USA because we just won against Panama. Go Honduras!!! Go USA!!!
Ok, that is all for now. Time for beddy-byes. That is what will make me happy right now - my bed. And my book (the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy - soooooooooooo good). Have a great night!!!
What is making you happy right now???



No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile....