Monday, January 10

Imaginary Photos of Butt Sweat

So I know I promised more photos but I haven't had a chance to snap any.  And now I can't find my camera because my sister super-cleaned the house and put it "away".  I'm just not sure where "away" is because the camera was new and therefore had no actual home in the house yet.  Except the dining room table.  And that's now completely empty.

So the minute I locate it, I'll start snapping again.

However, in the meantime I'm going to snap some imaginary shots.  What would I take a photo of if I could find my camera??

First, I'd take a picture of the beautiful hair straightener my hubster bought me.  It's quite purdy and the most expensive thing I've ever bought that could be classified as a beauty product.  Then I'd take a photo of my finger that I burned when I tried the hair straightener out.  Apparently 360* is quite hot and will burn your fingerprints off.  Yeah - I had no idea. 

Then I'd show you my butt sweat from my tough workout at the gym.  See - now you are happy that I can't find the camera because no one wants to see butt sweat.  Ask all the other gym-ers who had to stare at it while I worked out.  I can't really help it though - I accidentally bought light gray workout Capri's and they show sweat really easily.  So, by the time I finished my 3.5 miles run through a hilly section of the globe (via a hamster mill), I was sweating rivers.  I wasn't finished my workout though so I had to do some weights with the sweaty booty.  Yes - I did feel dumb but I sure wasn't going to act like that.  I just ignored it and went on with my routine.  I'm not sure how noticeable it was - but next time I'll add shorts to those Capri's to avoid more butt sweat uncomfortability at the gym-a-roo.

That might be all I snap a photo of because I can't think of anything else photo-worthy.

And now, because we all like an extremely long long blog entry - I got a lovely award from the beautiful Connie over at All About Connie.  I don't know what the award is for, but I do know I have to answer a bunch of questions.  So, I'll just answer the questions and worry about the actual award at a later date.

1. Why did you create the blog?  Well, you can read about why I created the blog in my About section of my blog.  I pretty much started it in order to help me stay positive about life while negativity surrounded me.

2. What kind of  blogs do you follow?  I follow all kinds from life blogs to running blogs to healthy living blogs to motherhood blogs to travel blogs to all the blogs in between.  It depends on my mood really - I just like good writing, a bit of humor, and a new experience.

3. Favourite make-up brand?  Most of my make-up comes from MAC but on a normal day I don't wear any make-up at all.  Yup - I actually go to work sans make-up.  I have never really been a make-up person but when I do wear it I pretty much only have MAC in my make-up bag.

4. Favourite clothing brand?  Hmm, honestly whatever my sister has in her closet.  Since she was working at Banana Republic I have a lot of their clothes.  They are quite nice actually but I'm not sure if that's a "real" brand.  That's about at brand-y as I get though.  Unless we're talking about running clothes - then I wear almost all Under Armour with some Nike thrown in.

5. Your indispensable make-up product?  Does chapstick and Oil of Olay lotion count?  Cuz that's all I use. Yup, I'm a make-up bore.

6. Your favourite colour?  Orange.  It's my absolute favourite color but I don't actually wear much orange - it doesn't really look that amazing on me.  I also would never paint my house orange or anything.  However, I still love it.

7. Your perfume?  I love Amarige by Givenchy but I don't have any left.  So I mostly wear Black by Kennith Cole and Code by Armani - both lovely scents and both belonging to my sweet sister.

8. Your favourite film?  I have a lot: Notebook, Anne of Green Gables, Dirty Dancing, Notting Hill, Love Actually, Goonies, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Sunshine Cleaning, and many others.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?  At this moment the place next on my list is Germany to visit my friend who moved there.  I'd also love to go to Ireland, Scotland, Russia, and Australia because I've never been there.

10. Make up the last question and answer it yourself.  That doesn't sound fun but I'll do it anyway. My question would be: If you could change something about yourself without trying, what would you change?  I would stop biting my nails.  It's getting annoying.  I just can't stop though, which annoys me even more!


Ok, there you go!
Post is DONE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so interested to read what on earth your post said with that title! Lol! I have light grey work out pants and brown pants. Looks like I should go buy some black ones!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am glad I am not the only one that gets sweat in weird places!

    Congrats on your award, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I had a nail biting problem for the LONGEST time! I finally stopped last year. It's so much less painful, hahaha!
    Lemme just say...I love your blog! You and your husband are adorable - I love your story! And I'm a huge fan of the fact that you don't do things just to gain followers. I'm the same way! Sometimes I feel super lame too, but I don't care :) I'm into it for good old-fashioned blogstalking, not fame and money.

    I'm so happy Alyssa paired us up for the swap. And I hope you're having a blast in Honduras!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....