Sunday, January 16

Off we go into the wild blue yonder...

No real time to write because it's already 8:30pm and I haven't finished packing - but hubster and I are off to Honduras for ten days!!!

We are so excited to see everyone - although him maybe more than me.

It will be a great week of mosquitos, malaria, dirt roads, cold showers, washing my clothes by hand, learning to cook Honduran foods, lots of Spanish, lots of kiddos yelling Gringita, and much more.  But, I can't wait to see my Honduran family and sweat a bit!

I plan on taking a million photos and will proceed to post them when I return!!!

See ya then!!!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a safe and happy trip! I can't wait to see the pictures when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time Kattrina - I'm sure the good (like seeing your in-laws) will outweigh the bad (malaria, mosquitos and what not!). Can't wait to see your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so excited for you! Have a wonderful and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the photos Kattrina. Soak up the heat and sun while you can! Safe travels ... and make sure you take your man back home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa! have fun I am jealous =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....