![]() |
| via |
I was super excited because for my bday my sister bought me tickets to Cirque de Soleil's new show Totem. It was amazing! I went to Cirque years ago, for maybe their first show, and LOVED it, so I was really excited to go again. I was even more excited to bring my husband because he had never experience anything like it before.
I'm not sure what I enjoyed more - the actual show or him enjoying the show. He pretty much watched the show with his head leaning forward and his mouth agape. Well, wouldn't you if you got to see something as amazing as this?
The show was so fabulous - I enjoyed every minute of it!
My husband got me some new running shoes and a new running skirt - to help me train for my marathon!
![]() |
| I always run in Asics - since I started running seriously...my old shoes were 3 years old! I'm so glad to have a new pair! |
![]() |
| Please ignore my not-so-cute-self - but the skirt is cute, right? |
My mom also bought me Satin Hands - Mary Kay's super duper hand lotion. I LOVE it - it's got three steps and by the time you finish the third steps your hands are amazingly soft. This is a special feat because my hands are so dry that they crack and bleed, so it's nice to give them a little mosture loving. It's the best hand lotion I've ever had and when I went to visit my mom I borrowed it every day. My sister also bought me Mary Kay's microderm abrastion set, which is also fabulous. It's like a spa in your house - my face feels so soft and smooth after using it. I can't wait to use it!
So, all in all, I had a great birthday. My co-worker took me out for lunch, another out for coffee, and then the office celebrated by hanging balloons in my office, making me pineapple upside down cake (a favorite of mine), and buying me gorgeous flowers. Can't go wrong with any of that, can you?
I love birthdays!!!









Happy Belated Birthday Kattrina!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! You look great in your new skirt and shoes. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! The Cirque show sounds amazing! I saw one in Vegas and was blown away!
ReplyDeleteOh Kattrina! It was your birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate your special day. Love the pic of you in your new sneaks and skirt.
ReplyDelete