Friday, May 27

New York, New York!!

Husby and I are off to the Big Apple tomorrow!!  We will be spending time with some lovely "people"

First up, my lovely friend Melanie:

This is what a yoga retreat looks like...
in Honduras...
while in the Peace Corps.

And together (with my hubsters), we are going to visit this fine lady:






And this fine man:

Hello Mr. Rockefeller
And this little island:

First stop, Ellis Island
And lastly, we'll visit this exhibit:

Pompeii

And that is how I plan to spend my Memorial Day weekend. 

What are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Perfect way to spend the long weekend. Congrats on making your $5000 goal for your run. Hope you and hubs have a great time and that you take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I hope you have a wonderful time! NYC is my FAVE! I really loved Ellis Island myself. Enjoy your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....