Wednesday, March 17

Day 73 of Happiness: Oh my sick little self


Yes, I have been AWOL.  A big nasty belly virus has attacked me and made it difficult to get out of bed.  And any spare time I've been sleeping.  

Spots of happiness - Gatorade, ginger ale, and the fact that I am violently ill this week and not next week when I'm getting married.  Sorry for the short post, but must return to bed.

P.S.  I have a viable illness - I AM NOT pregnant as so many people like to assume. 

P.S.S. Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Kattrina -- ahhh ... forced bedrest! Please take care and pamper yourself a little. Talk about extreme weightloss measures. : )

    Just kidding ... get better - we want you well so you can stand on your own two feet as you utter "I do". Hugs and Ginger Ale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. Wedding planning is stressful enough without spending the week leading up to the big day in bed. I hope you feel a whole lot better really soon.

    P.S. That's funny about the pregnancy assumptions. Every single time I go to see my family doctor, no matter what for, he assumes I'm pregnant. "Doc, I fell and cut my hand and I think it might be a little infected." "When was your last menstrual cycle?" "WTF?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award. You can head over to my blog and pick it up whenever you're feeling better and aren't too awful busy with wedding plans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....