I also got my stationary package in the mail and I'm soooo excited to open it. I promised Tina from my life on the ball that I would wait until I sent hers (I know - I'm such a horrible swap partner!). I am late getting it out due to partly forgetting and mostly being sick and not being able to get the rest of it together. I am super excited to open mine up though.
And we can't forget - the weekend. A guaranteed spot of happiness every week. Love it. So many things to do this weekend that are fun - picking up my wedding dress, buying my wedding rings, eating with friends, teaching golf, studying English with Ivan, picking up my wedding guest tree at the post office, and basking in the beautiful sun.
Let the loveliness begin!!!
And welcome Casss!, my newest follower!!!
And welcome Casss!, my newest follower!!!




Kattrina - you sound as sunny and warm as the recent sunshine. The countdown is on for your big day ... I hope you continue to enjoy the journey and the days leading up to your wedding. It sounds as though the stomach illness has passed now and you are back on track. Enjoy this wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteglad you are feeling better! i totally think it was divine intervention that you were sick this week instead of next :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for sunshine and wedding rings! I hope your weekend is great - it sounds so exciting!
ReplyDeletelol I love the idea that the sun could kill germs. No, you know what, I agree with it! Granted I found new germs this weekend so I don't know how to explain that really but I will choose YOUR philosophy that sunshine breads health of me and the death of germs. Now.... I just need to find some sun in this rainy state!
ReplyDelete