Ugg, what a crap day. It's so much harder to try and find something to be happy about when I'm having a crap day. But I am not allowed to complain, so let me see how I can twist this crappiness into happiness...
So, some of the good things:
~ catching up with people's holiday stories at work
~ seeing my bus friends
~ registering for The First Tee Coaching Certification in Florida
~ finding out that I have a work trip to ATL where I can see old friends
~ talking to Ivan
~ IMing with my Honduran friend Heydi
~ settling on a location for my wedding
Ok, so it wasn't the worst day on the block if I can list 6 good things in a matter of seconds. Thanks for reminding me little blog.




You did it! And I love the image to support your mood. We're all allowed a few crap days --something to distinguish the good from! Smiles Kattrina!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of this blog... you do need to remind yourself that happiness can be every day!
ReplyDeletedon't you hate crap days????
ReplyDeleteI love when I think of good things that make me smile, and you have some wonderful things on your list!!!
I mean, talking to your hunny and settling on a location for your wedding? THE BEST!!