You can't imagine how happy I am that it's Friday. In TWO DAYS I'm off to Honduras (yes, apparently I work for the sole purpose of trying to fly to Honduras as much as possible in one year - this will be my 5th time) to pick up my hubby-to-be (HTB). Another post will be devoted to my emotional state. Right now all I can think about is how much work I had this week, how I'm still doing it, and how when I finish I have an entire week off. OH YEAH!! {minus some conference calls and training materials that I am hoping to squeeze in during late night hours}
And not only that - I get to spend the week introducing HTB to the US of A.
And my crazy family.
Yup, my sis, her hubby, her baby (HTB's new house mates), then my mom, then my dad, then my aunt, then my uncle, then ALL of sister's hubby's family.
Wow.
But right now - thinking only about how it's Friday.
Friday - I am thankful for you.
Saturday - I love you too.
Sunday - wow you will be amazing.
Tuesday - my dream will come true.




Have fun on your trip! We only transited through Honduras, but maybe we'll visit it some other time. Thanks for all your comments and tips on our blog, we appreciate them!
ReplyDeleteOMG... How exciting!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Are those dancing giraffes in that picture, or am I just crazy?
Honduras! Wow that sounds very exotic Kattrina!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're going to have sooooo much fun!
yay! so excited for you! travel safely, can't wait to hear all about HTB's American adventure!
ReplyDeleteMina - I'm glad you don't find my "advice" annoying. It's too bad you didn't get much time in Honduras, but you have to know the country to know what to see - it's not too touristy yet. I'm enjoying following your travels!
ReplyDeleteAshley - I know, I'm so so so excited. And they ARE dancing elephants. I didn't take the pic (or make the pic since I doubt they were actually dancing in real life, right?).
Health Shift Worker - this trip won't be quite so exotic since I'm just going for a short period and we'll probably hand out in the hotel the entire time since San Pedro is a bit too dangerous for me. I'm too nervous to walk around for fun. But I will definitely have fun - all my friends from my town are coming up to see me!
Shellbell - thanks! I'm excited for me too. HTB will definitely be having an adventure. Too bad he doesn't speak English or he could post a few things about what it's like. Maybe one day!