The worst thing about snow is having to go to work. It totally ruins the magic - especially since my office is all the way in the back of the office suite and I have no windows or excuses to walk by the windows - so I don't even see it. However, the drive to work on the bus is always breathtaking. Everything looks so much more magical when covered in 6 inches of snow. So, although I'm a summer and sunshine girl at heart, the snow is really growing on me.
Wednesday, February 3
Day 56 of Happiness: Snow Some More!!
I don't know why I'm so in love with snow this year, but I just am. We got another snow fall last night and it was so beautiful. It happened at night and I was out driving and everything was so crystal-like. I loved it. I missed Ivan's first snow fall experience (I was in Oregon...of course) but my sister snapped some photos of Ivan playing in our backyard for me.
The worst thing about snow is having to go to work. It totally ruins the magic - especially since my office is all the way in the back of the office suite and I have no windows or excuses to walk by the windows - so I don't even see it. However, the drive to work on the bus is always breathtaking. Everything looks so much more magical when covered in 6 inches of snow. So, although I'm a summer and sunshine girl at heart, the snow is really growing on me.
The worst thing about snow is having to go to work. It totally ruins the magic - especially since my office is all the way in the back of the office suite and I have no windows or excuses to walk by the windows - so I don't even see it. However, the drive to work on the bus is always breathtaking. Everything looks so much more magical when covered in 6 inches of snow. So, although I'm a summer and sunshine girl at heart, the snow is really growing on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






What sweet shots of Ivan! And just like a working mom you missed his milestone. : )
ReplyDeleteI am withyou all the way about the snow ... it is pure magic that falls from the sky. It brings a quiet hush to everything. It demands our attention and gives a momentary pause to just dream. and now I will turn cranky as I tellyou that we have only had a lousy inch this year. Unheard of!!! Darn. But your shots really gave me a dose. Thanks Kattrina. Ivan looks cute as a snowman.