"I love your blog. Seriously."
I mean, how nice is that??? It totally made my day. So, Stef, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
PS. Welcome SincerelyEmmaM, my 27th follower. I know I've never welcomed anyone before, but I think I'm gonna start now. I definitely notice EVERY SINGLE FOLLOWER that starts following my blog and you all made my little heart flutter with happiness. So, I feel like I should start acknowledging you all for that. Sorry for not acknowledging followers #1-26, if you are sad leave me a comment and I PROMISE to acknowledge you wonderful people too!




congrats on your latest award! you so deserve it, your spots of happiness bring happiness to those of us who faithfully follow you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! Love your blog - found you through Novelista Barista!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award. I am your newest follower and I can see you deserve it. I hope you will pop on by an dfollow back if you would like. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog
ReplyDelete