So, instead of writing about something like that, I figured I'd take a nice photo of my feet and participate in Nicole's foot post. Pretty much every Tuesday Nicole posts a fabulous foot photo and invites others to post theirs as well. I usually don't have a camera nearby and so have never participated (and not to mention my feet aren't really blog-post-worthy). But today I happen to be sitting at home alone with Ivan in his English class and my sister and her family are still in Cabo - so I took out my camera and snapped a shot of my feet with my favorite furry friend. And just doing that, and supporting Nicole's foot project, has made me quite happy. Problem solved - a spot of happiness!
And here's my feetsies....
And isn't Dolce the sweetest looking doggie ever??
And if you look closly on my left foot, you can see how he has even tried to eat my little slippers...
PS. If you haven't visited Nicole's blog, my teacups in peony, you are really missing out - she's the sweetest person ever and her blog is the best!




I love your slippers - so adorable!
ReplyDelete