So, here are my Utopian Moments of the Week:
My birthday (of course)
Eating at El Rinconcito in DC with hubs and niece
BBQing burgers at my house (in the rain)
One of my good friends telling me she bookmarked my blog on her work computer
so she could read it every day
Going for my first run in months
Thinking of the best (I hope) Mother's Day present for my mommy
My hubs passing his English class and getting to move to the next level
Getting my wedding pictures (don't worry, I promise to share real soon - but here's a small glimpse!)
My co-worker giving me fresh flowers
Eating burritos from the burriot cart at 15th and K for my bday celebration at work
Being able to renew my Vehicle Emissions Test date ONLINE - yeah for online MVA
Hubs and I playing in our first Couples League Golf
Hubs scoring two goals in his soccer game
Finishing a great book and starting another one
Bus rides that don't feel like this:
{normally if feels just like this - I swear half the time someone's practically sitting in my lap}
Ok, those are some of my utopian moments - what were yours this week?
HaPpY FrIdAy!!









utopian moments is such a sweet line. im going to start using it too :)
ReplyDeleteGreat phrase ... some of mine:
ReplyDelete- having three coworkers unexpectedly donate to the Africa school project
- finishing the week AHEAD of the game, rather than bringing work home
- having a Friday off with brilliant sunshine
- filing my income tax return at the very last minute (April 30) and getting an unexpected refund!
- getting all my chores done on Friday so the weekend is clear and open for all possibilities
- the bleeding heart is drooping with beautiful fushcia "hearts"
You are right Kattrina --life is good!
Utopian moments is a catching phrase! Lyn, I love your moments - especially your co-workers donating to your Africa project. What a great feeling that must have been! And tax refunds are the BEST! I filed my taxes the first week in Feb. so I got my refund and spent it all....
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful weekend. :-)
I cannot WAIT to see your wedding photos! You had such a great week!
ReplyDeleteMy moments came in the form of seeing my little sister before her prom, eating lots of healthy meals and relaxing with the hubster each night!
I love, love this blog. I read it every day and am sad when you don't post. I will post my Utopian moments on my blog today too.
ReplyDelete