This week is my week of participating in other people's blog activities. On Tuesday I posted my feet for Nicole's Feet Around the World and then today I'm doing a Fill in the Blank Friday for Lauren's blog. It was fun and made me smile. Sometimes it's nice to participate, right.
Enjoy and I hope everyone has a great, great weekend! I don't actually know Lauren or her blog but I think you should stop by anyway, and even fill in your own blanks.

{from the little things we do}
Without further ado, here are my blanks!
2. Every night before bed I pick out what clothes I'm going to wear tomorrow. It's too dark to do it in the morning and I can never find anything. Plus, my morning schedule is so tight there is absolutely no time to think about outfits.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is go for a run. It clears my mind. Or cry - well, maybe that's not my favorite thing to do, that's just what happens.
4. Something that makes me cringe is when I see things that could be recycled in the regular trash, or on the street. Especially when there are recycling bins right next to the trash cans. Ugg.
5. Social situations are lovely if they are with a bunch of friends and family. If they are things like networking-night or political meetings, etc. I dread going. I am the worst network-er of all time.
6. I like to collect post cards and magnets from all the places I travel to. The magnets go on the fridge but I'm never very good at doing things with the post cards. I think about framing them or putting them in an album but pretty much they are just in a drawer. One day I will do something with them.
7. Weekends are for staying home and relaxing but end up being filled to the brim with English classes, golf lessons, golf leagues, soccer leagues, grocery shopping, and house cleaning. But they are ALWAYS better than weekdays.
Wishing you spots and spots of happiness this weekend!



I'm having a lot of fun reading everyone's fill in the blanks. Your blog is very happy!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on the recycling thing. Our neighborhood is in the area that recycles EVERYTHING. We're constantly getting postcards telling us more and more things we can recycle. I now have one trash bag a week of actual trash (banana peels and such) and one and a half big yellow bins full of everything else! I know I'm doing well when my three year old is out and won't throw things away because they don't have a "recycling trash can". She'd rather bring them home. YES!
ReplyDelete