And a happy day it was.
In the midst of sitting in my office, complaining to my coworker about the stupid
text message quiz thing I keep getting from
31000...
...four text messages came in.
I assumed they were from 31000
but they were from
USCIS (immigration) telling me that Ivan's papers had arrived!
Yeah!!! I had been waiting for a week, worried that my check hadn't been cashed.
But, they received them and texted me.
Of course, this doesn't mean I filled them out correctly or that I sent all the information I needed to,
but it at least means that they got them and didn't send them back.
Another spot of happiness...
...I was craving popcorn and realized that I actually HAD a bag of popcorn in my office.
Yum.
So I popped it and ate it.
Yummy, yummy!!
.....





oh my gosh Kattrina, I've only just seen your other blog. I didnt know you had got married! Eeeeee, congratualations, that is so exciting!! I cant wait to see some wedding pictures!
ReplyDeleteand I love popcorn :)
Yay for popcorn! Good and good for you. :-)
ReplyDelete