Tuesday, June 15

Day 100 of Happiness: GO HONDURAS, BEAT CHILE


Tomorrow Honduras plays its first World Cup match since 1981! 
I can't wait!!!!

I'm actually wearing my jersey to work.
And watching it online between practicing and reviewing for a webinar that I have.

Ivan's wearing his shirt too.
And he's recording the game.

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

I hope they win - it would be so great.
Keep your fingers crossed!!!

VIVA HONDURAS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can just picture the two of you cheering your team on. Isn't the World Cup great? It involves most of the nations (sadly, not Canada) in healthy, fierce, inspiring competition! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GAME :(
    Jeo was SO disappointed! First he woke up late and missed the first half,and then Chile made an easy goal. He said this was supposed to be their "easy" game. Spain and Suiza will be so much harder but there is still hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I was so disappointed. The Honduran goalie was AMAZING though. Chile could have scored soooo many times. Spain just lost to Suiza so maybe Honduras can beat them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....