{said shirts are not flattering and they are both imitation shirts bought off the streets of Choluteca for less than $5. And I think hubs has something stuck in his tooth. Hey - it was 6:30am - we were tired!}
So maybe Honduras didn't win.
But they played a great game.
And Ivan and I loved wearing our shirts to work.
Better luck next time Honduras!
There are still two more games - you can do it!!
P.S. A totally random spot of happiness: finding out that you have a hole in your purse and THAT is where all kinds of stuff is disappearing to. Then finding the hole and subsequently FINDING YOUR STUFF!!
What a great feeling.
There are two great things about this...
...the stuff you thought you lost but found,
and the fact that you aren't crazy for swearing that you put them in your purse!




So funny ... about the purse thing. Been there - done that! I love how you and Ivan looked in your shirts. We all need opportunities to cheer and show our team spirit. Now who are you going to switch allegiance to??
ReplyDelete