- Coffee with an old best friend I hadn't seen in almost 20 years. It was wondeful seeing her and catching up. The last time we hung out we were 14! I need to scrounge up some old photos of us - I was such a dork.
- Hubs getting his green card in the mail!!!!!!!!!! He can finally apply for a job and GET PAID.
- Sailing with my co-worker, her husband, my hubs, my sister, and my niece. I've never been sailing in my life and my co-worker invited us to go. It was so much fun! My hubs was a bit terrified (read: really terrified), but I thought it was grand.
- Couples golf with my good friend and fellow First Tee coach and her husband.
{my adorable niece all ready to hit the boat}
{my hubs tacking - or whatever it's called}
{my sis and her daughter chilling on the sail boat}
- My hubs winning his soccer game.
- Talking to my dad on Father's Day.
{hubs and me on hole 9}
{my daddy and me dancing on my wedding day}
- Hanging out with my neighbors on their deck - randomly. I'm finally getting to know some people in the neighborhood. It's almost like in Honduras where you can just walk from one house to the next hanging out and chatting. It makes me so happy.
- Being reminded that I have amazing friends that will drop me off, pick me up, pick up my car keys, and pay $60.00 all in an attempt to get my car fixed.
So, even though I've been sooooooo busy writing a ridiculous amount of grants at work, I have had lots of spots of happiness. I'm sorry for leaving you and not writing very much. It's just been super busy. It's nice to be busy but it's also nice to relax. I can't wait until next week when hubs and I head up to Vermont to spend the 4th with my parents.









great photos and such wonderful spots of happiness!
ReplyDeleteGlad life is so full and good for you and hubs. Enjoy the time with your parents. Lyn
ReplyDeletegreat blog..counting happiness is way better than ranting of some sort of stuff.
ReplyDeletehello! saw your link @ Rheianne :)
Your niece is so adorable. And congrats to your hubby! That is amazing news!
ReplyDelete