Spot of Happiness: Crepes for breakfast!!
Yummie!
On Friday I mentioned I had tasty pumpkin pie for breakfast. Well, on Sunday I decided to make crepes for breakfast. I hadn't actually ever made crepes, but there was a recipe in Vegetarian Times that sounded so easy and looked so yummy. So, I decided to give it a go. And what better to fill crepes with than Nutella and bananas. Topped with strawberry filling. Yeah, they were pretty decadant. And more like desert crepes. My my sister and I enjoyed every bite.
And another spot of happiness, we now have a jar of Nutella sitting in the pantry. There were already fork indentions in the chocolate before we made the crepes. I wonder who did that? :-)
This weekend also ended my First Tee golf classes. Goodbye 5, 6, and 7 year old golfers (and the few teenage golfers who were "too cool" to like golf). It was a pleasure working with you. Tiring, but a pleasure. Hopefully you come back next year. I must admit I am THRILLED to have my weekends back - so this is a definite spot of happiness. Too bad I'm busy every weekend until 2010. So much for sitting at home in my PJs all weekend. Bummer.
Enjoy your Monday!
I came to work only to find that my hard drive had crashed and everything on my C: drive was erased.
Here's to a week that only gets better! And to shared drives....




One comment -- YUM!
ReplyDeleteomg that look sooooo goood!
ReplyDeleteNutella is the best ever! They had huge jars on sale at the commissary the other day. I won't be running out soon.
ReplyDeleteIf you're a nutella fan, you've got to try these: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/nutella-and-banana-sandwiches-recipe/index.html
ReplyDeleteSo good!
In response to your comment: We are taking malarial meds. Do you have a brand of bug repellent that you preferred (where did you go?) That sucks that you got dengue fever! Do you have any other tips on how we could avoid it? Anyway, thanks for the comment - we love hearing tips from other travelers - so, feel free to share more anytime! Also, thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling much better and we hope to leave to Mexico soon!