I must admit, the day started off badly - someone's cell phone kept ringing on the bus but the guy must have had headphones on because he NEVER answered it. And the person kept calling and calling and calling.... I then couldn't fall asleep, which is rare on a dark morning to work. The morning commute goes by so fast when I'm sleeping - before I know it we're coming up to Dupont Circle and I get to hop off. Not so this morning. In my head I was thinking - oh dear me, this is going to be a rotton day.
But low and behold, things got better. Here is the story of my spots of happiness, told through photos.
I got my lazy toosh up outta my office chair and went for a short, 3-mile run during my lunch break.
I finally got the tiny pomogranate seed out from between my teeth using some fabulous floss.
Yeah for floss, you are the best!
I had a delicious peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch.
You are never to old for fun sandwiches.
My cup of coffee was extra great today.
Not sure why.
Yeah for little pleasures!







aww i love these:) i wish i could take a morning nap while driving to work hehe. and banana peanut butter sandwhich, um YUM!! :) XO:)
ReplyDeleteps thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. everytime i read one it brings a giant smile to my face.
thank u for ur really really kind comment :) i really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteand PS thank u for ur card!! i got it!!! ur awesome!!
and i want ur sandwich.. can we switch?!
wow, a run during your lunch break? Props to that! You should totally be proud, I think I would do a little bit of gloating!!! haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, PS: found a wives club on base, and I am super giddy about it. As soon as I get signed up I can't wait to share the tales :)