I am away from my blog right now...
because I am in Ecuador!!!
Tomorrow, if I ever get my act together and start packing, I am leaving for Ecuador. Yeah!! I'm really excited about this trip. I'm meeting up with my sister from Texas to spend a week jaunting through this small South American country. It is actually my first trip to South America. Yup, hard to imagine. I have been to Central America so many times I lost count, but have never actually been south of Costa Rica. South America, here I come!! Ecuador looks like a beautiful country - but we are only there for a week. Don't get your hopes up, we are not going to make it to the Galapagos Islands. That will have to be on another trip. I am taking this trip one day at a time and am really hoping to get in some good hammock time and lots of relaxation. I need a rest. But, first I need to pack. Too bad all my clothes are in the washer - I should NOT have waited until the ultimate last minute to wash my clothes. This was a no-no.
Well, I guess the real point of this entry is to let you know that I will be traveling and most likely won't get a chance to post any updates. I will be taking lots of photos though and I promise to tell you all about it when I get back.
Hopefully you haven't disappeared by then....
I hope to take pictures as beautiful as this one - so you have that to look forward to.
I Will Miss you
and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!





I love the name of your blog! I look forward to reading it ...
ReplyDeleteWhat exciting news! I hope you have a wonderful adventure. Can't wait for the pictures .... safe travels.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful time. I just stumbled on your blog and love it. I can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDeletehave a fantastic time in Ecuador! a good friend of mine spent some time there a little while ago and she fell in love with it, i'm sure you will too. can't wait to see your photos!
ReplyDeleteand also... i just wanted to tell you that i read your letter to your 16-year-old self on Red Boots. thank you for writing that letter. i am very familiar with the experience you described. i've been there more years than i care to think about and i'm in the process of actively working towards finally emerging from it myself. your letter gave me so much hope. i admire your courage! you have no idea the hope you have given me.
take care... happy and safe travels and i look forward to your next post when you return!
awe lucky u!!!!!! i hope u have a great great time :)
ReplyDelete