It's official: Ivan will be here in 56 days!
My life as a "me" will soon be over. I will be a "we" instead. Hmm, I hope I am ready for this. I must admit, being a "me" has been quite wonderful. But I believe that being a "we" will be even better.
I can't wait to introduce Ivan to my life here - my family, friends, and other fun things that are here but not there like:
* my family and friends *
* a grocery store *
* my house *
* highways *
* the metro *
* seeing your breath *
* cold weather *
* mittons and gloves *
* non-Honduran food *
I just really hope he likes it here!
Please, United States of America, be nice to him.




:) yay! congrats :) that is sooo exctiing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know - I am so excited I get butterflies in my belly when I think about it for too long!
ReplyDeleteOoooh that's such exciting news!! I bet he can't wait :)
ReplyDeletexx
aww yay hun!
ReplyDelete