I had nothing to do with our adorable Elmo-carved pumpkin - it was carved while I was out golfing with my hubby. However, my sister and her hubby did a great job. It's so cute.
I know, I know, I'm a bit late with the Halloween post - it's practically Thursday. Oh well, it's never too late to post pumpkins though, right.
Too bad I don't have a photo of the massive amount of candy I've eaten in the last few days. Actually, maybe you can hold on while I go get some more....
The best thing about Halloween is the yummy candy I get to eat afterwards. Candy in the office, candy at home, candy on the bus, candy for breakfast. You could probably say I have reached my candy overload. I'm beginning to feel ill. But in a happy way. That's what chocolate does to you - it makes you happy.
We also had an office lunch at work so I got a yummy Chipotle bowl. With lots of chips because their chips are goooooooooood.
My day would have been a lot better if my eye would stop twitching. PLEASE STOP TWITCHING EYE!! It's starting to drive me bonkers. It makes my eyes water when I'm trying to concentrate on things at work and I'm constantly grabbing it to stop it from running a mile a minute. In one word: ANNOYING. It's been a week, give it a rest nerve!
Ok, that's about all lovely readers. I'm not sure if any readers are actually out there - I think my posts must be getting kinda boring because my comments are dropping like flies. No worries though - I can't be exciting all the time, can I?? Plus, although I try, I'm not as good about getting back to people as I should be...I try but there are just not enough hours in the day. So, I'm daily amazed at bloggers that can do all that - you are all amazing. I myself, may never reach those amazing heights, but I'll take what I can get.
Happy Late Wednesday and Early Thursday!!




Great pumpkin! I am in the midst of trying to be more active and eating healthier so I was dreading having left over candy. I allowed myself a few twizzlers but managed to resist the rest -- barely. Also- re the eye twitch ... I get the same thing when I am under stress. Damn eye twitch, When I was going through a divorce 8 years ago, the twitching lasted 3 months!Now it comes and goes but usually only lasts for a day or two. Hope yours goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteI love the elmo pumpkin, its amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI get a twitchy eye too sometimes - it drives me mad... perhaps we spend too much time on computers lol.
Wow that pumpkin is amazing... they must have practiced quite a lot.
ReplyDeleteHope you eye twitching will be gone soon.
I am definitely impressed with the pumpkin! My son is really into Elmo right now and will watch the videos for as long as I let him! I would love to meet up in Honduras if I can get everything together and hubby off of work! I have a ticket but have been putting it off because I hate to go without him. We can meet up for Coffee or something :))
ReplyDeleteThat pumpkin is adorable!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more about your take on Halloween candy! It definitely has kept a smile on my face this week too!