The conference wasn't too bad and I met a lot of great people. I love going to conferences because I always meet fun, new people to hang out with when I have to go alone. There were two great women in the booth next to me at the exhibit hall and they invited me to eat a lot of meals with them, which was great. It's easy to feel alone when you don't know anyone at a conference and a lot of people travel together.
Then on Friday my wonderful sister Elizabeth and her boyfriend Matt picked me up at the hotel and took me to a wonderful restaurant called Oasis right on Lake Travis. It was a beautiful view!
![]() |
| Us in the dark, but a beautiful sunset in the background |
![]() |
| And here we are in the light! |
My camera is on it's last leg so all my pictures are coming out blurry - not a great quality in a camera. But what can I do? It's Christmas and not the time for me to spend $300 on a new camera - so you'll have to bear with me until I can afford a new one.
Now I'm back home which is GREAT. I missed my hubby and our new niece and everyone else in our house.
Today hubsters played in the Turkey Golf Tournament while I went to church and breakfast with some friends of ours. Then I spent too much time unpacking and doing laundry (which I'm still doing because someone got to the washer before I did). And tomorrow it's back to work. At least it's office clean-up week and we only have three days.
I'm cooking my first Thanksgiving dinner this year and I can't wait. It's gonna be hubster's first Thanksgiving and I have a bad feeling he's not gonna like any of the food we cook...say tuned!
Wherever you wander
Wherever you roam
Be happy and healthy
And glad to come home!





I've always wanted to go to Austin! How did you like it??? Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun! Happy Thanksgiving week! Jeo is finally excited for Thanksgiving meal and it only took 7 years lol
ReplyDelete