Monday, November 1

Day 151 of Happiness: Free from Work

Today I had a doctor's appointment, which was the opposite of fun, but at least I got to stay home from work.  The doctor recommended I just take the day easy, so that's what I did.  I didn't try to work from home, I just relaxed, drank coffee, ate pancakes, and chatted with my sister.  Hubster had a doctor's appointment later in the afternoon so I drove him to his appointment too.  It was so nice getting an extra sleep in day.

My eye twitch is still around though - the nerve of it (haha, pun intended)!!!

This weekend was chalk-full of happiness: Christmas shopping, Halloween, golf, my last golf class, cutie-pie nieces dressed up in costumes.  It was great.  It was also fun to see my husbter's reaction to Halloween.  Priceless.  I'm not sure he really understands yet, but it was a cute holiday.

Here is a pic from a while ago - when hubster and I met my good friend Rebecca in DC.  We had a great time with her - I love seeing friends.  Aren't friends and family the best!


Rebecca and me - she looks great but for some reason my face looks really chunky!

My adorable hubster and me - I'm looking a little odd here, not sure what it is.

In front of the monument


That's all I've got! 
Hope your Monday was marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile....