Friday, October 29

Fill in the Blank Friday!!

It's Friday, which means time for Fill in the Blank Friday!  Wanna participate?  Head over to the little things we do and link up!


  1. My Halloween plans for this year will include teaching my last golf class of the season, playing golf with our fun golf couple, heading out to dinner with my sister's in-laws to celebrate one of her SIL's birthday and then heading over to her house and walking around while all the nieces and nephews trick-or-treat.  Not too exciting, but not too boring either.
  2. My most memerable Halloween costume was Pink Panther.  My mom made it and I loved it.  My sister got to wear it first and then it was passed on to me.
  3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be myself.  Yeah, I don't really dress up.  Sometimes I want to, but in reality it's too much work.  Plus, almost all the costumes out there for women are a bit too slutty for me.  There is no creativity left in the world.  And I don't have my mom to make costumes for me anymore.
  4. I always wanted to dress up as someone from Medival ages.  Or a cowgirl.  But I actually don't think about it very much because I'm not really into dressing up much.
  5. Halloween Free Association: pumpkin oatmeal choco-chip cookies, carvings, candy corn, costumes, bats, crisp cool evenings
  6. The worst thing about Halloween are punks that feel the need to smash pumpkins.  I'm always sad when I see that.
  7. The best thing about Halloween is seeing all the little kiddos dressed up in adorable outfits.  I love it.  I love handing out candy too, but we haven't done it in years because we always go over my my sister's SIL's house to walk around in their neighborhood. 

Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just wish we celebrated Halloween in Denmark, I love dressing up, though I would probably have a hard time coming up with a good costume!
    Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great halloween...and weekend!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not dressing up either! To be honest, I haven't dressed up on Halloween since I was a little girl! Not to be a party pooper, but I feel like Halloween is an excuse for girls to dress slutty. I know there are some good (not slutty) costumes out there though for adults.

    It definitely is fun though to see all the little kiddies in costumes! They're just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You teach golf??? That's awesome!

    I hope that your Halloween weekend is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....