![]() |
| So nice and warm in bed - I wanna be there! {via} |
Ok, I realize I'm dreaming - especially since I gotta work tomorrow so that means a very early wake-up time for me.
This weekend was fun but EXHAUSTING!!
On Saturday I took some of the Girl Golfers up to meet the Towson University's Division I NCAA Women's golf team. It was so much fun! The girls got to do drills and work with the university girls and ask them questions about golfing and being a girl and fitting golf into tight schedules. It was a beautiful day to be outside and all the girls had an amazing time. It took a lot of time to organize the event, but it went so well that it was completely worth it.
Hubs and I also ran a bunch of errands on Saturday before the golf event and he bought my Dad the best Christmas present. He is super excited.
That night we also headed out to meet my nun friend for dinner. She lives in one of the convents in the city so we had to drive all the way back to the city (since that is the same direction I went for the golf thing), but dinner was nice. It was good to see her.
Sunday was a normal golf day and yet another day blessed with gorgeous weather. It was so wonderful outside that it made up for my HORRIBLE golf game! Yeah - just when I think I'm improving - wham! I'm horrible again. Ah well - who's counting strokes anyway????
In between MASSIVE studying and reading and homework I did manage to make some Pumpkin Spice Cookies - a recipe I found on Peanut Butter Fingers. The cookies are quite tasty and will hopefully use up the FIVE pounds of cream cheese frosting I have left over from the pumpkin cupcakes I made last week for work!
I ate a bunch of the cookies for dinner. Along with a hot dog, two bags of potato chips, a bunch of caramel apple candy corns, lots of juice, and some Sprite. This nutrition class is really teaching me how to improve my diet...I ate so much junk food I was too sick to actually eat dinner. Gross me!
Ok, I can barely type anymore so I am going to wrap this up and go crawl in bed with my hubs. I'm SOOOO tired I could cry. Sorry for the random ramblings!
Oh wait - still gotta a quiz and some homework to turn in. Woe is me!!!....
Happy Monday!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile....