Anyway, I could hardly concentrate on my books because the view outside the bus was breathtakingly beautiful. The leaves here are peaking and they are so beautiful. I just couldn't stop looking outside. I love the fall colors and had Ivan and I been able to chose our marriage month (rather than having it chosen by the US government with their 90 day visa limit), I would have LOVED to have had an autumn wedding.
Here are some photos I found so pretty I just had to post them - since I can't find any batteries for my camera and never have time to upload them anyway (does anyone else have to wait years and years for their photos to upload???).
![]() |
| {via} |
![]() |
| {via} |
![]() |
| {via} |
![]() |
| {via} |
Hope these photos gave you a small sense of calm!
What season makes you immensely happy?







What a beautiful place you guys live in!!! I am back :) :) I was taking a little break and trying to stay caught up with school! I know exactly how you feel about reading and getting a little behind! Hope you and your Catracho are having a lovely Fall!
ReplyDelete