If you want to participate, head over to the little things we do and link on up!
- I am happy it's Friday. I have a lot of stuff going on this weekend but I have had a very rough week and just kinda want to start again.
- I wish I knew what the best path for my life was. For a long, long time I knew exactly what I wanted to do - high school, college, grad school, Peace Corps, career - but now that I've done that I never really thought about what to do after I'd accomplished those things. Now I have a career and a husband but I have no idea what the next steps of my life should be and I feel a little lost. I also wish I weren't so terrified that I will lose my job (which is completely unfounded because as far as I know my job is not in jeapordy at all) and go bankrupt - it impedes me from taking risks because I have this huge fear that I'm gonna end up broke when I least expect it.
- I like buying Christmas gifts for other people. I just purchased some more gifts and I love it - it makes me so happy. Plus, I have AWESOME gift ideas for people this year - I've had a running list since May and keep adding things when people suggest something they'd like in passing. I just know everyone is going to totally LOVE their gifts this year and I can't wait.
- I can almost taste the beautiful weekend that is upon us. It's suppose to be sunny and warm and may just be the last gorgeous weekend of the year - before the brutal cold hits us. I am happy to be spending it outside (at golf courses of course). I am shocked at how much time I spend doing golf related things - I am not even good. I'm not even a golfer. It's a turn my life has taken that I NEVER would have expected in a million years!
- I hope life slows down a bit. I feel like it's speeding past me and I'm not getting a chance to savor every moment. Slow down life - you're going tooooooo fast!!!!!!
- I think I need to hug people more. It's odd how little hugging goes on in my life. I should hug more people than my husband - really I should. Hugs are amazing and should be shared more often.
- I was looking at my pay stub and really wondering how I've spent SO MUCH money since January. Wowzers! It shows my Year to Date earnings and it's kinda sad that I have so little money to show for it. I guess that's life, right? I should really try and save more. Tomorrow...
And there you have it!!
Anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend???




I hope you have a wonderful, much-deserved weekend!
ReplyDeleteAnd can you please send your Christmas gift inspiration this way? Because I am AWFUL at gift-giving!