This weekend was quite grand I must say. So, I'll give you a re-cap of all the things that made it great!
* Went shopping with the hubs and HIS money. He got a huge paycheck with 20 hours of overtime and so we headed to the store to buy him some new jeans and his brother and uncle new cleats (for when we head back to Honduras).
* I went for a lovely walk around the lake with my friend Sarah. We had a great time chatting and catching up while enjoying the beautiful trees around the lake path. We had so much fun we walked around it twice for a total of 5 miles. To tell you the truth, I was exhausted all day. What a baby I am!
![]() |
| This is a pic of my sisters bowling in Vermont a few Christmases ago - I don't actually have any from Saturday, but you get the idea! |
* On Sunday I had golf day, again. Lots of little golfer girls, then lots of LITTLE golfers, then more little golfers. Then hubs and I went and played our LAST game of golf with the Couple's League. We're kinda sad that it's already over and we'll miss our partner couple. They were lots of fun. We actually made plans to play with them at the private course near our house - moving up in the world! Actually, hubs and I can play there for free because the two courses are related, but still...
![]() |
| Golfing in Cabo San Lucus - not quite the same as the course we usually golf on, but it was the only time I've paid to golf! |
* Today was a lazy day with some sister chit chat in the morning followed but babysitting my little niece. We had a fun time together - taking the dog for a walk and pulling her in the wagan, pushing her on the swings, running up and down hills, kicking a mini-soccar ball around, and playing dollhouse. Fun, fun times. I love that little booger. Then she danced it up with my hubs while I washed up the dishes.
![]() |
| This photo was from last year in the fall - she's so much bigger now! |
* And our last fun event - Mexican food! Hubs wanted to treat us all to dinner, so we headed to his favorite Mexican restaurant. It was yummy and we all had a great time.
Now the weekend is over and it's back to work tomorrow. I have a busy, busy week ahead of me and I just KNOW that it will fly by. Better hold onto my hat!!
I hope your weekend was just as wonderful!
What are you looking forward to this week?







Sounds like you really did have a blast! I also love those long weekends - and packing them with lots of visits and good times. Have a great week Kattrina.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible weekend! And your niece is so so so adorable!
ReplyDelete