Monday, October 25

149 of Happiness: Special surprises


{via}
I've had a headache for numerous days now.  Weeks even.  I can't get it to go away.  Sometimes I wake up with it and other times it appears right about lunch time.  It never stays away though.

I've been taking a few generic and not very good pain killers from our work first aid kit.  They pretty much do nothing.  Today, right before getting up to get some more medicine, I think to look in my desk drawer and sitting right there, staring up at me, is a little bottle of advil.  I was so happy to see it.  So very happy.

I know that's a pretty boring spot of happiness, but when you have a headache, good medicine can mean the world.  Too bad it didn't really work and as I sit here writing this, I still have my headache.

Head - please get better.

My other spot for the day?  My new phone.  I haven't decided whether this is a good spot yet because I feel so loyal to my old phone (little booger lasted FIVE whole years).  I'm not sure my new phone will live up to its predecessor, but hopefully it will surprise me.  The new phone is a Pantech something or another.  I'm not picky so I didn't really care.  I didn't get the internet or anything - so it can't do fancy stuff.  But it looks fancier than my old phone.

I miss my old phone already. 

But, I'm determined to give my new one a chance. 

And tomorrow I'm determines to be headache free - just gotta figure out how to do that.

What do you recommend for getting rid of headaches???

1 comment:

  1. lavender - if you can get ahold of some lavender essential oil, a bit of it dabbed on the temples can often help kick it.

    Also... where's it located? I get sinus headaches (feels like pressure trying to pop out your eyeballs), and only sinus formula tylenol seems to work for me there - plain pain kills don't help.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....