Friday, October 16

Blog Action Day

Whoops, I guess I missed this.  I didn't realize yesterday was Blog Action Day, so I figured I'd just blog about it today instead.  The topic of Blog Action Day this year is Climate Change.  I believe this topic is important enough for me to blog about it a day late - better late than never, right!  Before I post some editorial comics on global warming, I will list my goals for this years with regard to climate change and global warming.  The list won't be too long because I think I am pretty environmentally- friendly already, but there is always room to change.  Feel free to add your goals, ideas, etc.too!  The more participants, the happier Planet Earth!!

Kattrina's 2009-2010 Climate Change Goals

  1. Turn off my office light when I leave for the evening.
  2. Eat meat only 4 days a week.
  3. Unplug my phone charger when I'm not using it.
  4. Take shorter showers.
  5. Don't let the water run when I'm brushing my teeth.
  6. Recycle batteries rather than throw them away in the trash can.

Ok, I think that is good for now.  And now for the comics:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile....