This is a bit how I feel right now...
Ok, now that I got that out. I feel much better.
Now, just for the record, I am not screaming in terror or fear or misery. I am screaming in excitement and disbelief.
Ivan's long awaited interview at the US Embassy in Honduras has finally arrived. Now, did it arrive in peace and tranquility? No. It arrived like a bullet train. We received no word in writing that he had the interview. I just randomly check on the Embassy website and saw his case number staring back at me with a date of VERY SOON!!!!!
Now we have a few days to get all our information ready, photos printed out, plane reservations made, and we are off for the most important interview of our life.
Wish us luck!!!
US Embassy - Tegucigalpa, here we come!





Good luck! I heart your new layout, btw! (Yes, I am that obnoxious)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the luck Ashley! We'll definitely need it.
ReplyDeleteAs for the layout, I like to doodle with it when I'm bored. This one might stay for a while though. At least until October's over. Have a great weekend!
Awesome! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
ReplyDeletegood luck!!! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Jessica and Rhianne! I'm excited, but also very nervous. It's like a job interview - something that you know has to happen, and that you prepare for over and over again, but somehow they stump you with some odd question. I guess I'm glad that it came up so soon, I don't have as much time to think about it. Before I know it, it'll be over!
ReplyDelete