Saturday, October 3

Cake Photo!

Ok - here's a photo of the cake I made for my friend's bridal shower at work.  It was suppose to resemble her wedding invitation.



2 comments:

  1. that is gorgeous :) thank you SO much for your tips on the party! ill check out all those links. i really hope this goes well..i cant help but be nervous and want it to be perfect. well ill be sure to let all of you guys know how it goes and thanks again girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It wasn't actually very difficult - I'm sure you could easily make the cake you posed on your blog - the torso shape that's on top is a cake pan. I've never had any official training and can still manage to pump out decent looking cakes that fool people. I would do it for you if I lived closer!
    As for the bachelorette party, for my sis we had a bridal shower that was very nice and un-crazy, so the bachelorette party was way more risque. It wasn't "dirty" though - like a party with strippers can be. All the girls that came were close friends and it was more of a bonding and empowering experience than a hide-your-face-with-shame experience. I think anything you plan will be great -good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....