Monday, October 19

Day 20 of Happiness: Old Friends, Good Times

This weekend, although cold and rainy, turned out to be quite fantastic.  I had a nice BBQ (or what turned out to just be a potluck because it was too cold and rainy to BBQ) with my college friends, their husbands, and their children - friends are always a spot of happiness.  I can't believe that the majority of my friends are married...and have children.  However, every once in a while all our schedules work out and we're able to arrange dinner or something.  This time we were missing Shannon, who happened to be in Philly selling her amazing baby clothes.  Maybe next time!


Here's a photo of us:















I'm not a fan of my socks hanging out, but at least Angel's are too.

Here's another spot of happiness: baby Peyton.


















Yeah for friends and family keeping you happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile....