Don't have much time - but wanted to share this fun video/photo flip book of my friend's wedding that I went to this weekend. If you actually watch the dizzying array for long enough, you'll spot me in my super-cool new dress!
Wow Jessica - I can't believe you watched the whole thing!! It gave me motion sickness. I was quite happy with the dress and even more happy with the corset that made the dress look better (but gave me a few bruises after stuffing my face with yummy wedding food!). The wedding was amazing and made me that much more excited for the planning of mine.
You look amazing in your dress and the new couple looks so happy.....but now I have a headache from watching that.
ReplyDeleteWow Jessica - I can't believe you watched the whole thing!! It gave me motion sickness. I was quite happy with the dress and even more happy with the corset that made the dress look better (but gave me a few bruises after stuffing my face with yummy wedding food!). The wedding was amazing and made me that much more excited for the planning of mine.
ReplyDeleteaww this was awesome. luckily i didn't get motion sickness ;) but seriously adorable lady!
ReplyDelete