Tuesday, October 6
Day 15 of Happiness: Photo Swapping
Spot of happiness: I have entered a photo swap and boy am I excited. What is a photo swap you might ask?? Well, I take a roll of photos (yes, a roll, that is what you used before digital cameras) throughout a month and then mail them to a stranger to develop. Said stranger does the same and I will develop his/her photos. Isn't this cool? I will have a roll of film depicting the life of a stranger - who may not be a stranger after I've looked at the photos. I am really excited to get started. I think I'm gonna dig out my father's old 35mm camera from the early 80s. I'll have to see if it works, and then how it works. I'm a horrible picture-taker, so I kinda feel bad for the person that gets my photos...but I'm still excited. If this sounds like something that interests you - fear not, you can join too!!! Just click on the image below and sign up. Otherwise, you can live vicariously through me as I'll post the photos I get on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile....