Friday, May 7

Day 86 of Happiness: Utopian Moments of the Week



Ok, so one of my Utopian moments is not the lack of posts on my blog.  I have an excuse.  I think I ate some of that contaminated lettuce.  Or someone poisoned me.  Either way I got a cold on Monday, then throw-up disease, then more cold.  So, betwee the two illnesses I did not have the energy after work to post anything.  So I didn't.  But, now I feel much better so I have enough energy to post.  And I have a bit of catching up to do.  I have numerous Utopian moments for this week - since I didn't get to post any of my spots of happiness.  Yes, it's possible to have spots of happiness and Utopian moments even while your sick!


Utopian Moments of the Week!
  • I was walking out of Sears at the mall with my hands full of Chick-fil-A
    and a nice teenage boy held the door for me and opened the next one.
  • Hubs tried his best to take care of my sick little self and spent all day Tuesday with me
    (rather than going to work) to make sure I was ok.
  • I had lunch with a former intern-turned-friend in Lafayette Park in the lovely sun.
  • I got my wedding album and DVD slideshow in the mail.
  • I thought of the best Mother's Day gift and wish I were with my mom when she opened it.
  • My sister sent me a miniature rose plant for my birthday.



That's all I can think of right now.  I admit, it's not the best list since I spent many moments in tummy and nose misery, but it's something at least.  I hope everyone had a week full of Utopian moments too - and feel free to share them with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile....