Tuesday, May 25

Day 93 of Happiness: Couples Golf

Here are some pics from Couples Golf.  I'm not the most serious golfer, and as you can tell from the second photo, not the most beautiful golfer, but I do enjoy it.  And I enjoy it even more with hubs.  It's always a spot of happiness in our busy Sundays.  I can tell you this - before hubs moved to the United States I NEVER would have imagined that the one thing we would do together each week would be golfing.  It's too fun though - we love it! 




{Please forgive me for my ugly lookin hair...}


Happy Monday!!

p.s. I would like to send out a welcome to my newest followers, Robyn and Nicole - thanks so much for following me!!
p.p.s. Don't forget to catch more wedding photos on Maple and Mud!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a trooper! I was a golf caddy for years but hated the actual sport:) I just loved the outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A golf caddie? That's cool - what a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....