I decided to play along again - it's too fun to miss!
Fashion isn't my forte - so brace yourself...
{from the little things we do}
- One fashion trend I really regret
isare: those belly shirts from the 90s - I think they were called "crop tops". Whatever they were, they were rarely flattering. - The one thing that always completes an outfit is: a great accessory - like a belt or fabulous shoes or beautiful necklace. Now, I don't have any of these things nor do I ever "complete" an outfit, but I am completely aware of my lack of fashion effort.
- I would describe my personal style as: BORING. Yeah, I'm pathetic. I do have some great clothes but they only get dragged out on the weekend, and they are not that great. I know great clothes when I see them and I recognize that my wardrobe is not filled with them, but I tend to spend my money on fashionable golf, running, and tennis clothes - not everyday clothes.
- My fashion muse is: Rachel McAdams. I love her style. She always looks beautiful, put together, and adorable. I loved her wardrobe in The Notebook - I guess I was born in the wrong decade.
- If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be: ???? I don't actually look at designer clothing often enough to know something that I want. I might have enjoyed a designer wedding dress a month ago - but that ship sailed. I think I'd love a pair of designer denims. That would be great.
- I would love to raid the wardrobe of: Katie Holmes. I could wear her clothes on a daily basis. I love her comfy/sexy/stylish style. It's right up my alley.
- Today I'm wearing: Pink bermuda-style sweat pant shorts and a t-shirt with Honduras on it. In my defense, it's almost 11pm and I went for a run and then showered and put on my house clothes. Not that my outfit during the day was much better - I made a huge fashion faue paux that I hate: at the last minute before bolting out the door I changed my light green top for a black one; however, I totally forgot that I was wearing brown shoes. I also forgot that I had a panal discussion in the morning (luckily I was not on the panel, just listening to the panel) and wore jeans for casual Friday. So, I show up to said panel discussion in jeans, a black top, and BROWN SHOES. If possible, I would have died of embarrassment, but, alas, it's not possible. I had to live all day in my horrendous outfit.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile....