Thursday, July 8

Day 106 of Happiness: Time for Spaghetti

Ok, so it's not actually time for spaghetti.  I didn't even have spaghetti today, or this week.  However, I was trying to wrack my brain for a happy thought and all I could think about was spaghetti.  So why fight it.  If my mind wants to think about spaghetti, I'm inclined to let it.


There were sooo many yummy looking photos of spaghetti,
but this one warmed my heart the most

What is making me smile these days?  My adorable niece.  She's too cute.  She'll make you smile too.  She's started dancing to music and it's the most cutest thing ever.  I just love her.  She's my spot of happiness today.

That face is just priceless...

Hope you've found something to be happy about today!

P.S. Welcome new follower - AmyK - thanks for following my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Lady and the Tramp! I used to LOVE that movie:)

    Your niece is so cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....