Friday, July 9

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's Friday (which I'm thrilled about) so I thought I'd just do a quick Fill in the Blank Friday for fun...and because I haven't done one in a while.

  1. My favorite thing about this week has been spending the 4th of July up in Vermont with my parents (and hubs).  Of course, it could also be tomorrow when I go see Eclipse in IMAX in the morning!
  2. The weather this week has been miserably HOT, HOT, HOT.  So hot that my sunglasses fogged up when I stepped out of my air conditioned office.  So hot that I couldn't go running in the evening.  So hot that I feel like I  live in Egypt or something.  But I like hot weather so I kinda like it for a while.
  3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a postcard from my Peace Corps friend Melanie in Quebec City.  Yeah for fun postcards!!
  4. The last movie I saw was Sex in the City 2.  Good times with good friends/sister.  Tomorrow it's Eclipse - super excited!
  5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would go hiking.  Ever since I tried to go hiking with my sis, her baby girl, and the all-terrain stroller in Virginia and it completely failed (all-terrain strollers were not meant for real hiking), I've had a strong inkling to head to the mountains for a good hike.  Just hasn't happened yet and who knows when it will.  I miss going for a good hike.
  6. As a teenager I had great friends.  I still do.
  7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with ... hmm, I'm drawing a blank here.  I have no idea who's life I'd like to change with right this second.  Maybe Pioneer Woman?  Don't really know about this one.

Who'd you change lives with???
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from "the little things we do"! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!
    Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL haven't seen Sex and the City 2 - I want to!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....