Monday, August 16

Day 122 of Happiness: A Return to Music

Here's a super simple spot:


{although this is via here, it's what my ipod actually looks like}

My husband gave me my ipod nano back, so I can listen to music on the bus again.  Hip-hip-hurray!!!!

I must admit the playlist leaves a little to be desired - unless you're in love with Air Supply and the Eagles.  I'm not the biggest fan.  But I downloaded it all for him and haven't downloaded much for me recently.

I wonder what people think if they hear/see my music.  They probably think it's weird that they hear lyrics like "Here I am, the one the you love, asking for another day" blasting out of my headphones.  I think it's weird.

But I'm enjoying just listening to music instead of reading all the time...or staring out the window.  I did buy the new Eminem song - the clean version.  Not a fan of all the obscenity in the Explicit Lyrics version...yeah, I'm old and uncool.   So when I get tired of Hotel California, I play The Way You Lie on repeat for a bit.

What embarrassing music do you have on your ipod or mp3 player? 
Is it worse than Air Supply??????

4 comments:

  1. I have an never ending supply of 80s hair bands on one of my playlists... with a little New Kids on the Block thrown in. The older I get the less embarrassing it becomes because I figure it'll eventually come back around to being cool again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely know what you mean! I made a CD last week with some of the new Eminem songs on it. My Mom told me I have old lady songs on my shuffle and Jeo told me he didn't want to borrow it anymore because the music sucks LOL So, I have been modernizing my selection a little. I had a lot of oldies, opera, and Spanish music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost forgot! If you knit or know anyone that knits I started a blog for the orphans in Honduras. Jeo and I are taking knitting classes and the goal is to have 1000 projects done by November! Pass the word on to any knitters you know :) We were just there last week and the Mercado where we went to buy presents is flooded and destroyed! So sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have Air Supply! And Glee! And Phil Collins. Seriously, I am an old man...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....